Monday, October 26, 2009

HONEST EDS TRIP

Last friday my LINC group make a trip to Honest Eds and again it was a rainy day i didnt go there but some of my friends went there.

My friend jade went there so, i asked her about the trip how it was she said it was a nice trip, she told me about this place and because it was raining they went inside honest eds store, they could not walk easliy out side the store.

she said that the store was big, and there was many things there in the store like clothes, shoes, stationary things, and in the store the prices is cheap than other places she didnt buy anything.

She enjoyed in this trip, after 11:00 she went to corian restaurant she order some food but she didnt like it too much.

After she finished she went to the subway and she told me how she lost her way she went in another bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment